Sunday, May 16, 2010

Circle of Friends Awards

I know I've been horribly amiss in handing out awards given to me so I'll attempt to address that this week.
In Circle of Friends which B. Miller gave me I chose to award these five bloggers who keep me educated and entertained and who I regularly visit even though I'm not the most constant user of the whole blogsphere.
PAINTED MOSAICS by Kay Larch - a great friend and awesome artist who supports the arts in a gazillion ways event hought she is a very busy woman with lots of demands on her life.  She is a true vision carrier for anyone with a creative touch and does the most amazing paintings in a mosaic style.  A constant inspiriation!
Nick Valentino - a great writer and an awesome guy who always has something up and positive to offer even when he's going through very trying times as he makes his way on tour all over the country promoting his novel
All Things That Matter Press - This goes out to Phil and Deb Harris who are two fo the most dedicated individuals in the small press industry.  They are true beleivers in the publishing of unique fiction and dont' stop for anything including from blizzards to emergency room visits.  They deserve more than this award - they deserve a really long vacation where they are waited on hand and foot!  But form all I can tell, they'd get bored and itching' to get back to reading or editing the next manuscript.  True troopers who are keeping literature alive!
Free the Princess - This is one blog I have to read every day I can.  Matt Dellman has inspired me in so many ways and brought to my literary world a whole new perspective.  His research is exhaustive and his conclusions brilliant.  That's all I can say.  You have to read it for yourself.  A scholar and a gentleman!
And last but certainly not least,. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this or not but my fifth blogger has to be my writing partner B. Miller, even though B gave me this award. Not just because B's one of my writing partners but because B. is one of the most prolific bloggers out there, with a blog choke full of insights, personal stories and awesome writing tips.  And you must check out her Pay It Forward Contest - the prizes are amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Yes, her contest has some great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, thank you so much for the Circle of Friends Award and your kind words! I describe you the same way! We must be kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics