Friday, August 6, 2010

Shaman Circus available in the UK

Phil and Deb Harris from All Things That Matter Press have just informed their stable of authors that all the books they publish are now available in the UK as both print and kindle editions!  I'm so excited that my dark fantasy magical realism novel, Shaman Circus, is among this list!  Especially since the cover was designed from a series of paintings and digital artwork by Steve Viner, a resident of Britain.  Finally its available on his shores.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shaman-Circus-Gail-Gray/dp/0984259465/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281109072&sr=1-1
I'm also pleased because so many of the Shadow Archer Press authors and Fissure magazine contributors hail from the UK and Europe.  Never in my wildest imagination did I think my writing might be sold in book form in the country of my mother.  I only wish she were alive to see it.  She was a great reader and supporter of my let's say unconventional writing.  I'm really touched and want to say thanks yet again to Phil and Deb for their tireless efforts to support their authors.  They are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics