Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Giddy days ahead

I feel like a crazy fan girl - but the new Tim Holtz products have been previewed andI'm so excited.  Not that I don't have enough material to work with right now, as my stash boxes are full, but it's as if Tim has read the collective mind of altered artists who like offbeat, grungy, dark side, steampunky gear. From the mini vintage artifacts such as real glass bottle and watch cases to the Sizzix dies and the Stampers Anonymous stamps. His booth at Cha was like a Disneyland for paper and 3-D artisans!  I can't wait til these become available.  I haven't drooled over previews like this since waiting for the last Apocalyptica album.  And while I'm working on some mini albums with a light spring flavor, I have constant visions of the darker 3-D boxes and assemblages I want to create.  Now I don't have to hunt antique shops or flea markets for some of the oddball items I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics